Visual Evidence offers several 1.0 or 1.5 hour CLEs on the latest technological tools in the courtroom, and we can present at locations throughout the nation. Our speakers will present today’s latest animation and interactive timeline capabilities, how to engage your expert witness in a technical courtroom presentation, discuss the important practical considerations for electronic presentations, and share what we’ve learned over the past 25 years with regard to what a jury wants to see and what they actually retain.
Our continuing legal education topics include:
- Today’s Courtroom Technology: Jury expectations
- Use of technology in medical malpractice cases
- Use of technology in criminal defense cases
- Use of technology in employment cases
- Interactive Presentations: Debunking David and Goliath